With just two weeks notice the first rally was organised on the West steps of the State Capital in Sacramento, California, where they were demonstrating about the Media Blackout with regards to the recent court win of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Del Bigtree against HHS which showed very clearly that HHS had not adhered to the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act in performing bi-annual safety tests.
The rally speakers included:
- Laira De La Vega, National Health Federation, Director of Public Relations, Activist, Advocate
- Kimberly Lynn, Mother, Activist
- Polly Von Thaden, Parent, Advocate
- Matthew Shiel, Father of Zara #rememberzara
- Dr. Kelly Sutton
- Eric Frame, California State Senate Candidate
- Hillary Simpson, Mother, Activist, Founder of Crazymothers #crazymothers
- Christina Hildebrand, A Voice for Choice reg
- Sheila Lewis Ealey, “Vaxxed: From Cover Up To Catastrophe,” Parent, Educator, Activist, and Co-host of Reddyflix Health and Wellness Daily Podcast
- Del Bigtree, Host of Highwire, President of ICAN, Producer of Vaxxed, Emmy Award winning producer of The Doctors
and almost 400 people in attendance and someone inside the building fighting bill AB1992, which aimed to take Social Security from people who did not vaccinate, the result of which was that the Bill was suspended.
The Rally garnered NBC attention:
So what are the dynamic due up to next? Check the blog below….